Sunday, September 26, 2010

...

  Well, I really dono what title should I put, since this is another rojak post. Before starting my mumbling again [is it call mumbling? some ppl if you have read and know the ans just pm me], congratz to all my friend who have done their Finals and gambatte kudasai for those who haven done, including me.

  Read through some of my friend's post, found out some of them really like me, even have some same characteristic. Then I dono how to continue... I am not a person or human being who so pro in expressing my feeling via words..

What is all those circle about?

  This is what come into my mind when I think friends. You see, different people have different characteristic, different color. Some might be near to you, just like the light blur ring and the green ring, but you will not ever have him or she to exist in your life. Some of you maybe is a friend of a group, just like yellow ring, but did any people accept them in their circle of life?

  Lolx, like to show off that I always think of weird thing via picture above? Nah, this is wat really come into my mind. Hontoni! Friend can be as much as you like, but how many will become best friend. Best friend might can be many also, but how many will really understand you? If there exist some one who really understand you, even if you din't say a thing to him or she, no matter she or he is ur enemy or friend or wat ever, trust me, maybe is your luck to get a person like she or he. Mumbling again...

"没那么简单,就能找到聊的来得伴"
-Is not that easy to find a life being who can actually talk to you-

"子期..."
-Zi Qi...-

"知心者,何处寻"
-A person who really understand you, where to find?-

No comments: