Wednesday, September 29, 2010

浩瀚的海

.
..
...
....
.....


  I also dono what shjould i type there, so a simple ... should make it. I think yesterday my blog post kinda rushing and not so complete, so here am I again to finish the incomplete version. [Why not just edit previous post? Cuz wanna add more entries in blog lo...lol]

  Holiday for a few days before internship start, and all my friend went back. Some still here but stay so so far away [most important thing is I am not that close to them...] So i think you can guess what is my feeling now, kinda lonely but happy plus sad. =.=

  My label for today's post is talking craps, which suit all my post since the first day i blog. Just wanna tell that, now no more Monopoly gang, will play alone and act as 2-4 ppl playing. Omg. Dono what to type d, just simply add another post cuz bored.

Raise your arms, feel the sea before intern...

No comments: