Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mind

  Today was a day, Saturday but not a very normal day for me. As usual wake up in the morning, shower, boil water and etc, preparing for another training day. My site manager sit on my bed while I was having a relaxing shower, cause he want to use the bathroom too. I didn't realize that when I open the door, then I suddenly realize a black shadow sitting on my bed, staring at me. His face was too dark [0630 in the morning], but there is some light "shine" around his body shape [perimeter in math]. So I was shocked, but when he tell my others two friends, they all laugh at me. Oh my god...

  Nothing special since than, till the time we are going back home from work, me and my friend was assigned to take some pictures from ADWB. Now i swear I didn't see any notice at the entering, and all the workers inside there was wearing safety shoes. So we go inside, take pictures. Suddenly when we want to go out, a main-con fatty sh*t ***** guy stand at the entrence, shouting at us:"KELUAR, TAK NAMPAR ORANG SUDAH COVER DENGAN SELIMUT KE?" So my friend and I was shocked, and we faster go out. My friend was a veyr nice guy, before he leaving, he turn around and say:"Bang, sorry ya, kami tak tau tak boleh pakai kasut masuk...", but the fatty **** ***** never accpet it, and say:"KELUAR, JANGAN BAGI SAYA TENGOK MUKA KAU ORANG LAGI!"

  Now the thing I want to mention here is I am not angry or sad cause scolded, but the attitude of that fellow:
  1. You always complain those sub-con never mention black and white to you, but in case all of them got. Now did you mention black and white, telling NO SHOE ALLOWED?
  2. We already say sorry to you, you just wont try to accept it. At least just calm down and advise us, that i can accept. You should not turn up your volumn and continue shouting. This not make us shame, but make yourself shame, what a barbarian.
  3. The most important thing is, it seems like he just scold person from our company...
  As a conclusion, I wish to mention again, human are human. I am human, you are human, they are human as well. Even though not human, but still a life beings. Threat others as you wish how others threat you. One more thing to clarify, I know I am easy get bullied, but do you ever think that I am really get bullied or I purposely get bullied? Don't think a person like me will be in so good mood and let you all bully all the time.

No comments: