Sunday, June 27, 2010

About an old man...

  Hello is me again. Since today got nothing to do, i am going to introduce myself here. Ohaiyo, I am known as mistindaforest here. I like to sit down alone and think something which is not important. Sometimes I might just sit down there thinking of something for a few hours and that is why my fren say i am wasting my time in those unnessasary thingy. Who knows? Maybe I actually getting something from what I think?

  There is one thing i have to clarify, which is my face expression while I am in thinking mode. Well, normally include my mum will also blame me for that by saying:"Dun show your black face to others while you are not happy... you must learn how to control your emotion. Later when you go out for working people will not comfort with your facee and they might think you not agree with them...etc". So here i am now to clarify.

  First of all, i am not that kind of person which can easily tell friends or even family what am i thnking. Normally even a best friend also I wont tell unless the person know by himself or herself. Yup, thats mean she or he really know me well and know what troublesome me at that particular moment. Like what i said:"Things not always get going with what you think." Sometimes maybe that person assume he or she know me well and keep on asking me to express my feeling out, if not i am the only one who will suffer. Sometimes thing is not as easy as that... maybe i think too much again or maybe I am the one who cannot let go something.Who knows?

  Second thing is my black face. Normally when i am in thinking mode, my face does show black in color but it does not mean i am in a bad mood. I also cant change my expression while thinking something. So thats what happened. I show a black face while thinking,mum ask me what happened and i cant express my feeling out. Then she start to think I am angry with what she just said (cause normally i start to think am I doing wrong in something after she give advise...) and she will start to tell me the samething again. Nevermind, I already "biasa" with it.

  Now lets continue with my next "isi". I agree that sometimes I am noob or kind (since both of it just "one line different" ). My fren said many times, I am too care with what my friend needs more than what i need. Sometimes i will feel like is it this the way i can be fren vf a fren? What is the definition of fren to me? I am not sure about it. Sometimes i feel noob. Actually what am i trying to write here?

  One sentence still stay in my heart till now - "They find you not because of that but because of that..." Understand what am i trying to say? People always have their very funny excuse while wanna hide up something. I am angry with myself why should i angry with their excuse? Why dont just pretend I am that noob and what they say is true.

  Two of my friend always said this to me:" Emo again? You dun have others things to do besides emoing? " Well, I am emo and did any laws saying I cannot emo? No. Maybe one of them think I should tell people so thati will not suffer much from it. But maybe I ald tell and you are not the one. After i tell i am still emo and you think i dun wanna tell people. Maybe just me, not all thing can tell frens, is it?

  Another thing to clarify here. This few years I change my mind. Last time i used to tell people what they need and etc. But after all the situation i got, i change my mind. Why should I go "8" with those thing that not related to me and at the end get blamed cuz i am the one who tell some ppl the news? So listen carefully or see properly, I will only say out if you ask the correct question... need some example? Well, i wont so "8" to tell here.

  Thanks for teaching me for so many thing. You, the one looking at this now, not you but "you". I know that i am too noob to teach people. I know you teach me a lot and I know you sometimes need me to teach back. I am not confidence as you. Sometimes i just sick of it. Not I dun wanna teach you but I dono how to teach and scare teach the wrong thing. Maybe you will feel I am so ego, so selfish. Only people teach me but not i teach them. I also know the law:" Teach people and you will learn more...", but again- Things not as easy as you think...

Times flow like what show above. Sometimes water might drop on sand and
the color of sand change darker. Water will absorbed by sand and change
color but for those who did not see properly, they cant distinguish the
different of color. For those who can distinguish, while you try to dry
it, what you hand trying to touch is just plain sand... as the water
will quickily dry out and not leave any shadow behind.
If got, only sand will know...

No comments: