Sunday, September 19, 2010

Revive!!

  It seems that this site has been revived after the damn long emoing post since last few days. Finally I found out a more better method to express my BS aka "bo song" in this site since no people will come and take a look unless being told to do so, even if they come they cant just simply assume they are the one i am talking about rite? If they really do so, what is in your mind now? In my mind now is something make you think you are the one... so maybe you should just admit it... but if you feel the one is not u, all what i write is not suit you although u feel i am talking bout u, well, just ignore it. Make life simple.

  Yesterday aka saturday was a bored day. End up i go to my fren house just to play Monopoly Deal and blow water... when i make decision to come back home due to all "leg" aka kaki wanna sleep d, i found out i am still alone. My housemate was not in da house..
  1. One of them go celebrate his best fren's gf birthday
  2. One of them only appear in house when the next day is exam date
  3. One of them ald back to house due to too tired
  4. One of them ... speechless. He try to bet with me telling me he is not going back so early, he will back at midnight. End up when he open house door, the first thing he told me was:"I am going back home now.." [that time was 2pm ++, well, for him is midnight]
  5. One of them only appear in the house when sleeping time, other time he study in fren house, wish i could be like him
  6. One of them is me, obviously you know where am i...
  Before i end this so called mixed or rojak post [my fren say long post mean rojak and he dun like to read rojak, thats why i everytime write short short now...], ORANGE just send this link to one of my fren, to let him or her know wat actually SHE feel in the past few days. OMG, what should i say? The only thing i wish for now is the misunderstood wont get worst.... pray for it..

  It seems like i have to clarify another thing for HER. Remember what have ORANGE did during the day before the 2nd exam? Well, he just purposely go delay the help offered in FB for some one... not delete help, but delete some comment in order to avoid people see I am actually offering help for that particular subject. Why? I think some people will understand if he continue to follow up this blog post since last few days... and arr, the ans for this is not they abnormal answer for the question "Y, because..."

春来春去
花开片地
风来尽散
枯叶片天

3 comments:

Unknown said...

although i dono who u talking about but...i did enjoyed reading ur post...long post doesnt mean rojak...blog is somewhere u express urself...dont care what other think k?

Unknown said...

done?

Vincent Goh said...

Lolx...Sorry...I just to be honest person lor...hahaha...