Wednesday, September 22, 2010

中秋佳节快乐

  Before start my post for today, let me share something. My fren ask me can he critique me when I was study with him today, and of cause I would like him to do so. SO he said:"You know that you have a problem, which is you cannot keep a secret.. ". I admit it, with the special condition, you must tell me that what you say is a secret is a secret, then only i would treat it as a secret... So happy that he finally open his mouth and say that to me, i know this thing he wanna say so long ago. Finally today he tell me what he thought. SO happy, and honestly i accept it...

  But now i am thinking of another thing [see, think too much again...] why people like to keep so many secrets, including me myself. People always facing this world with many secrets... hmm, wonder why? Let's get back to my main title today: Happy Mooncake Festival

  Today was Mooncake Festival, and i am alone in the house to study my EM. Can't say i feel alone or sad, since I am emoing now... wonder why am I emo. Nothing comes to my mind but a few sentence that suddenly pop out, which i would like to share out:

  • 海上升明月,天涯共此时
  • 独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲
  Nice sentence but i am not the creator, wanna see what i create while i was emoing? Sure you all will laugh:

阳台烛光两三枝
微风轻轻的吹
烛光眨了眨眼睛
是欢迎微风的到来?
是怕自己熄灭的命运?

烛光照亮了漆黑的空间
那短短的,弱弱的烛光
带来了什么启发?
暗示漆黑里的明亮?
暗示微弱的生命?

一轮明月挂高空
云朵轻轻的飘
月光朦胧的映现
表示月到中秋分外明?
表示月挂高空独守城?

月会圆,月儿弯
月儿高高伴星辰
望明月,倍思心
举手量月盼夜清

半月悬挂无际的海中,淡淡的月光,弥漫的气息,温和的海风,朦胧的海面

No comments: