Friday, October 1, 2010

Day dreaming...

  Please kindly take a look at my label - talking craps. So you all can ignore this if no free time, or ignore this in case you dun wanna get emo. Today the whole day I did nothing, just sit down there and thinking what should I buy for my friend. Wonder why is it so hard to think of a tiny or huge thing to buy... many consideration need to be taken:
  • She or he like it?
  • She or he have it d?
  • She or he need it?
  • Wat she or he will think?
  • ...
  • etc
  Besides this, I would like to take this opportunity to say congrats to all my friend who finally safely back to their hometown. Hope they have a wonderful holidays and great experience in internship. Hope the same thing applied to me tooo.

Day dreaming... hope to see the moon soon

** found out that there are still many thing i dun dare to say... in here... thats why my post is like today's**

No comments: