Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lesson from Bufday...

  Today was my fren's bufday. This is the first time ever i made my decision to go someone's party. This is also the reason why i spend my whole day yesterday just to think what should I buy for her, but luckily this problem solved, is all thanks to my friend, thanks a lot. Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu.

  Now the bufday party was ok... just that i tot all should be my same age people in that party. This is the party I first time enter, where 3 generations involve. What a wonderful experience, although i kinda nervous, sit together with elder and dono want to give wat reaction. Luckily my fren go with me.

  The thing that I learn from today experience is ... I dono what is the suitable words to use. One of my fren, the one help me to buy present, actually ride motorcycle from Wangsa Maju to PJ. Ya, some of you might think:"che, near near nia ma......", but for me it is very not easy to did that. Alone, not so familiar with the road, dare to come and celebrate fren's bufday. The part that make me scare is he dare to ride home at 11.00pm, raining some more. For me, I wont dare to go to bufday party if i am alone. Some more i scare i lost in the city... What should I say is: Marvelous, you did it and u become part of my idol in my life.... Bravo [Honestly not blow water de.... ]

Happy bufday to my fren, and Bravo to my fren as well