Saturday, September 18, 2010

Today...

  Well, today is saturday; today i wake up at 2pm; today when i wake up i was alone; today when wake up She is still there. Wake up at 8am in the morning just to make sure my housemate can wake up and attend for exam, since he say he normally cant wake up by himself. Is it i did a stupid move again? Wake up after a 3 hour sleep just to make sure he can attend class, then sleep back again?

  Today my heart still cant get a well rest... due to a reason i dono why. Thanks to my fren who actually come and take a look at my post and some even leave comment either in msn or in blog here. Did I inform you all that i won't be reply any comment here? If nop, well i am telling now.

Below is a special post:
  • Although ald pass so many unhappy thing, but I am still who I am, i wont SLY DEAL, FORCE DEAL or even DEAL BREAKER wat is not belong to me...
  • I hope i dun nid to use IS MY BIRTHDAY in order to get something, since is useless to do so, wat for force people to give me wat i want when they dun feeli like to give it?
  • From now on i will put as many MONEY as i can aside, as a backup for those unhappy thing... since it can protect your properties
  • JUST SAY NO, which is the thing i am trying to learn now. If there exist a card name "JUST BE HONEST", i wish i could use it....
I just spend some money to bought this card game. The first time ever i
willing to take out money to buy game thing besides assignment thing

No comments: