Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gathering

  Last Saturday, my friend from Sibu, Sarawak came. I know him from NS (National Service). Initially i did not planned to give him a visit cuz i still got many reports and assignments need to be done. Some more he will go Genting first before stay in KL. Then suddenly on Sunday, another friend from NS too that study together with me sms me and invite me to go with him to visit the friend. I also dono why but i just agree.

  This is the first time my housemate see i going out on Sunday so all like surprised and ask me where I want to go. @_@… I also wear my new shoe to Pavilion (My friend from Sarawak stay near there…). Need to state that i am not wearing new shoe because i wanna go out to have a gathering but my NS shoe will spoil if i keep on wearing it. Thus i wear my new shoe…….is true, not lie.

  We took Metro 191 to reach KL Monorail central and take Monorail to that place (wat name i forget, izit Time Square ???) Finally we meet each others after the the break in NS. (can i call it as break ?? my English very poor…) He still like the same, we chat for a long time and finally decide to bring him to Lawyart (how to spell again?) cuz he really like those computer stuff.

  At there, he bought a removable hard disk 320GB. I forget how much he bought for that…..around RM250 like that. At there we stuck for 1 hour cuz i accidentally saw a refill ink cartridge for my Epson printer. I call many of my friend and investigate cuz i scare it will spoil my printer. Then finally we plan to leave that place and of cuz i still keep on asking them: ”Should I buy?” They feel very annoying of cause.

  Then we go to Sungai Wang Plaza. The friend that study together with me keep on invite my Sarawak friend and me to go to Pavilion. My Sarawak friend dun wanna go there cuz all of u also know that the place sell all those expensive stuff. But we manage to take a picture in front of Pavilion to assume that we ald go inside, silly isn’t it…

Huge cake for the 1st anniversary

          Huge cake for the 1st Year Anniversary for Pavilion.

DSCN0636

Me and my NS friend that study together with me in Utar.

DSCN0637

My friend from Sarawak and my friend that study together with me.

DSCN0639

Three of us. Am i wearing like a very “lame” guy?

  After that we go to Star Hill just near to Pavilion. We go there to find some friend but of cuz we did not manage to find her. We saw a very beautiful girl sang on the stage inside Star Hill and of cuz we cant even know what she sang about, sumthing like French. We manage to take a photo inside the building to prove that we really been inside Star Hill.

DSCN0640

DSCN0641

  After that, we accompany him to go bek Sungai Wang since his sister already call him and say will go bek to hotel soon. After see he finally safe with his sister and family, we decide to go bek…

  That's all for today. Just don’t ask why till now i only update this since i go there on Sunday. Cuz he just send me these pictures and all of u also know that i cannot take picture with my phone cuz it is the very old phone – Nokia 3310. Why still use old phone? mean u all still dono me well yet cuz i am very “giam”…

No comments: