Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Birthday

  See my title and you can realize that my Birthday already pass. Yeap, my birthday is on 19th Feb every year. This year is a bit special cuz i cannot celebrate with my family but with my coursemate. Initially i will not aspect them to celebrate with me. Don't ask why... is just that i like to be alone and i never tell them when is my birthday. Anywhere, they get to know it some how cuz my another housemate's birthday is on the next day,20th Feb. I don't care they can remember or just notice it when that day arrive, but really need to thanks them.....really......

  We celebrate it in Pizza Hut. Initially i dun wanna go for that celebration since i need to rush for my assignment and report, but some how i change my mind since i scare later they will be frustrated. Why frustrated? Try to not go any party that you friend purposely prepare for you and you will know why...but dono they prepare for my housemate or me.....who knows.

  As i reach there, i start to feel bored. I am not very close to those friend that my housemate invite. We all are in same lecturer hall before but not so close. So the feeling is like very weird and all of you know that my communication skill damn poor.....Some more one of my friend invite a church's friend. Sorry to say that but he actually is a banana which mean cant speak chinese but fluently in english. You all sure know how poor is my english.....@_@. So when he ask:" Who is the birthday boy?", I just answer :"Yes , i am..." Maybe he find out that i am very poor in english so he also din't ask much, luckily.....

  Talk back bout the party. I am not not satisfied with it but it just like weirdto have a party or maybe a dinner with those you are not so familiar with......There are totally 13 person celebrate together including three birthday boys - my housemate, my housemate's friend and me. Obviously they pay more attention to my housemate and this make me feel happy, cause this will make them pay less attention to me and i will feel more free.

  I can't manage to take all those picture from my friend, but still got some to show you all..

Many people celebrate for me ? Or for him ?

Pizza....dono whos one...

One of my friend, isn't he looks "cute" with the act?

  After the dinner, we go back home but my housemate go for a game.....It is a very nice experience although i like a wood. I am happy with it but of cause, some people make me even more happy and relax at the same time. Remember the NS friend that i say study together with me? He come to my house and ask me to print for him. He still can remember my special day and he even wait till 1200am to wish me before he go back. Although it is just a simple one, but it make me feel relax and free....i really appreciate him. We even try to work out this:

OOPORQ OOPOSR ROOVTRQP VVUSTS

  Don't ask me what is that but i am happy with that. Besides that, three of my coursemate who live really near to me, even come and give me a give. Although it is a simple give for them, but for me it mean a lots.....cause i really like it......




No comments: