Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Old man in the house...

  Post two blog in a day? Mean i am very, damn, super, hyper free? Nope....I just finish study the IE cause there will be a test next week. I just use my relax time to post this two blog. Talk back bout my house in setapak. I actually got another two space which i got write a bit bout my house in one of the space, but no picture inside cause i am "giam" and can't take photo with my old phone. Then why now can? Cause not all my housemate "giam" like me de lo, their phone can take pictures ma.

  Some of the picture cannot show here cause need to ask room owner's permission ma, so i will post up a few pictures that i think can post.

My room. Nearest is my bed, middle is master bed for my
housemate(1ppl) and the most far is another housemate.

Bathroom. Isn't it clean and nice compare to
school's and Supermarket's?

Nice kitchen, but no refridgerator, can't cook without it...

Living room with two housemate. One of them
typing report and another one playing guitar.
Me? Taking picture la...

We got anything that we can get put on top of table.
My housemate really playing guitar, no lie. See the tiny
little blue box at the middle? That is WiMax.

  Basically, this is our house in Setapak. Messy? It can consider as clean if you compare with another house. I normally just hide myself inside room cause out in the living room really "quiet".

P/s : If my housemate don't like me to post like that, tell me and i will remove it...


No comments: