Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just a normal

  My title for today is "Just a normal". Since i long time never post here and do not know can post what thing, so i will just mix all my feeling and add a new post here....

  First of all let's talk bout school life. School life tend to become more stress and scary. Assignment all come and need to pass up, tests, reports and a lot more. I choose my friend to be my partner for most of the assignments cause he is a very smart person and very interest in those electric stuff...But because of this, sometimes he make me stress and suffer. No doubt... try imagine you be a group with a genius in that particular field, then he know all the thing and information about the assignment. He can straight away state out which component to be use, know what's wrong with the problem occured and many others more. Then you will like a useless guy stand besides him, dono what to do, how to contribute, and what can you do.... sometimes you will even feel like yourself is a stone that block his way. But thanks to that, he make me start to be afraid and read more about that particular thing, although still cannot contribute anything, but at least it is a good start for my ownself.

  Second thing is test. Test is a good thing for most of us. Why? cause it will forced those who hate study to start study just for the test. But the thing is some test really will kill you in no sounds. Take an example, my IE test. Exam is 2 hours for 5 question (bout 25 min for one question) but the test is 1 hour for 4 question ( bout 15 min for one question)..... Already said it is a test, what for treat us like that? For those who really Pro they sure no problem, but the thing is what about us? ok la, maybe just a few or just me.... I am not as Pro as them, make me feel even more stress. But as my friend say, this will be a good wake up call to make us realize that we really need to start damn hard working...

  Third thing is reports. Let's talk the process before report -- Experiment or Lab. Lab is quite fun actually, but remember the very first time you enter lab in secondary school? All the teacher will say:"Please be very honest when ever you doing a report and lab...write wat you see n hear n smell or wat ever honestly in reports..."? Remember this? Now think back, what happened to your report before you pass up, all will copy from some where else like reference books, friend or wikipedia. I even ask my lecturer in Campus....

Me :"Sir, i get this wrong that wrong....."
Lec :"Oh, that one actually you can do like this like that...."
Me :"Sir, I remember that the result i get is not as same as ideal one...need to change that?"
Lec :"Erm....this question....ya. You should change for your own good"
Me :"But i remember my teacher in secondary teacher told me to become honest wer, and write the reason in discussion"
Lec :"Ya, that is the right altitude you should have, but in here I advise you to not do like that, since we cannot accept discussion like that....I mean not all lecturer will accept it..."
Me :"Oh...like that arr..."

From above conversation, is not mean that we cannot right that reason in discussion but the problem is not all lecturer will accept it. They prefer the correct answer, dono why also....So now you want to be honest or get high marks?

  Now continue back to my reports. I am those people that no people will remember me unless when want to pass up a report. Why? cause all will come and borrow my report. Honestly my report is very weak but dono why they still wanna copy. Maybe they just lazy to find and do themselves? Some even borrow my report to others without my permission...how can you all do like that to me? Although is just a bunch of useless paper, but is still is my hard work....at least tell me after u "get" it.......don't wait till i see it and ask you then you say:"Dono o, my friend give me wan so i just take lo...." or "Just for reference, what for so nervous...."

  Ok, school stuff finish, now life stuff.....I still remember i said that when ever you do a thing that you will feel happy, no harm to others and yourself, just do it? Now i start to doubt about it.....what for i be such a good person ? what for i help all of you ? Although I do not want any repay from you all, but sometimes i will laugh at my self what for being such a good person?
Like last time heavy rain, my friend ask me to go back and fetch him up since i got umbrella....but when i return to that place, he already go inside bus with others help. Honestly i am not angry bout it but i start think from that time, if i am not a kind hearted person, i wont get wet......Same thing when wanna buy food for my fren.....All will list clearly what they want but some will just say i want this without any clear info, this make me have to call them back and ask one by one....all also know i very "giam" but I need to call them back. Not because of wat but i am responsible for what i already promise.....don't say i just keep on say good thing and promote myself, it is real and all of us need to be responsible. But sometimes, isn't it good also if I just be irresponsible. Tired of it you know....not only this but many others more......

  Don't say :"So you start to regret what have you done so long la...." The answer is wrong. I am still happy with it but can you all be kind hearted a bit more? Just tell me what u all really need and this can make my life simple cause no need to guess there what actually you want....

**PS: I state out this not because I hate to help you all but you know, something cannot be described happened. I will happy if all need my help but......dono why......sometimes will laugh my ownself. Don't say ok la, no need yout help d la or become angry, I will be more sad if no ppl want my help since the only contribution i can do is to do good thing rather than stand like a "wood" besides my friend..........really, ask for my help more often although just a small n tiny wan.......**

No comments: