Wednesday, April 1, 2009

End & Begin

  Finally we or I reach the end of the busy week....or maybe is another start of more busy week, who knows...? Let's summarize what i done in this few days. First of all is those damn freaking noob report especially the energy lab report. Is really frustrating whenever you wanna sleep but there is still a lot of report you haven't done and all need to pass up within one week. Include last week and this week, i got a total of 4 lab report, 3 assignment report, 1 assignment hardware need to pass up.

  Maybe you cannot feel it but it is too stress for me. I do not know how to do the report and yet all my friends come and ask:"Done d ma? can borrow ?" Not mean that i do not want to borrow it to you all but it just i REALLY havent't finish it. The energy lab report is the most noob thing. I cannot find any discussion in the book which i pay about RM40 to buy it, internet search can said 50% failed. My friend manage to find it and send the link to me but i cannot see any relation with the lab i done. Honestly yesterday i do until i get heart pain (too many stress i guess) and even never study for my math test which contributes about 30% of total marks. I do my report until 2.30am today and never touch my math...and you know what happened? My report wrong...and i have to edit again. I edit it until 2.30 again(looks like i am very close and friend to 2.30...hoho), then i start to study my math chapter 1.

  The worst thing is i use 2.15 hour to study just that perticular chapter and the test start at 4.30pm. So i just go inside and hopefully i will not die easy. Then another funny thing happened, i enter math test without my calculator. Wow....i want to state that i am not that pro till i can calculate using just my tiny brain. The thing is my friend took my calculator.....arghhhhhh....!!! But luckily this test no need us to evaluate the answer, just some theory part. I even took my math notes inside...=.= Of course i found out it and hand it over to the nice and pretty tutor...i m a good boy you know.


FM transmitter on breadboard(can transmitt)


FM transmitter on strip board(Failure but success after that...hopefully)

   Now talk back bout my analouge communication assignment. We solder it (actually not me but my partner) and it cannot work. He change components again but the frequency still above 200MHz. Is it 200MHz? whatever! Finally it is all done although i still got an assignment and a test, but at least is not that busy anymore and i hope that my heart will not feel pain again.


  Whenever something come to an end mean there is another thing begin. My exam will arrive very soon and i totally blur in this sem, honestly. My housemate always ask me:"Hey, how i your test today...don't lie la, you always say dono but end up get high marks." What la, i really dono how to do it ok......

No comments: