Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finally, it done...

  Finally, i think you all can guess what am i trying to say... my exam finally finish. Oh yeah, but kinda disappointing to my exam answer. Well, never mind, what passed ald pass, look forward to the new come challenge. A kinda important thing i learn from this time exam is "Way of taigong Studying", lol, sounds so officially. I realize my way of studying is "Forcing but not to force, Stressful but not that stress". One of my friend told me something which i agree, if you know then mean you know, dono no matter how you force yourself also you still dono [with the criterion you have put effort into it when u study, only if that when you still dono can consider "dono"]. Confusing? Yup, kinda..

  Today after exam found out my calculator missing some where, oh my god. Haiz, why so careless? Went for another sing K session, this time meet with some course-mates, friends and a lecturer. Wow, fantastic is it? Able to sing K with your lecturer, which mean lesser gap btw a student and a tutor. Not like in some place written:"Student are prohibited from entering", what for set a huge gap? You are lecturer or tutor, you sure got something more "geng" than us, but wat written make me feel that:"You are god, we are not"... frustrating!!

  No picture for today post, cuz dun have lo. Before end my thing, list out something i wish to do in this next few months [internship time]
  • Finish my noob car project, successfully [can move can d..lol]
  • Finish my coding competition which i enter cuz wanna get a free T-Shirt
  • Nihon-go wo benkyou shimasu [hope some of my friend can join vf me, learn together]
  • Learn to release stress in the following three months
  • maybe, just maybe, manage to create a simple RPG [maybe mean 1% nia]
  • etc... cant think of now

No comments: