Friday, October 29, 2010

Post

  Title for today was post, so people who know me well will basically know that my post today will be very rojak post, mix all my feeling inside a single piece of post, how selling fish am i. For someone who does not like to read rojak ppost, you might skip it.

  As usual, i think too much again. Today while dinner I suddenly think of so many thing, thing that have been past and thing that I think too much. People nowadays always think a lot, can say their curiousity is getting worst and worst. A person say he or she miss you due to long time no see, but you will think that he or she just say that to comfort you, or just say that for fun, as he got nothing to do, or even worst, he or she miss you because without you, no people can let them fool around.

  Now, this few days I keep on repeating a same move, but i think no people will realize it unless he got nothing to do and steer at me for 24 hours. I keep on peep at my phone, hoping some one will call me no matter what thing he or she want to ask me. Already been here for bout 3 weeks or even one months, can't say so miss my family and fren, but just lonely. Everyday, many people will call my friend, but i was sitting there doing nothing and kinda jealous, why so many people will waste credit to blow water with them, but i am lonely there, smiling at them when they turn to look at me, with their phone besides their ear.

  Last thing before i end my things, i am ok with what ever world give me, but this does not mean i am ok with all those stupid jokes in every single second. I believe myself is to bring hapiness to people, but not as a fooling tools for you all.

No comments: