Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Truth... or false !?

**This will definitely will be a long and bored one. And who those who might concern, just pm or sms me if you think I should not post this, although I din't post up your name...**

  Recently saw a post from my fren, and realize she was having a not very happy life now. Well, i might can understand what she feels. Try and think of her situation. For me, although sometimes I say I don't mind, just let it be, i will not put too many hope into it again... and etc. But believe it or not, my heart, some part of it, still hoping that what I wish will come true. Is really annoying when you get alone while others were so happy, going out together, and they always promised you with something but never run into it. I felt quite "lonely" when reading the post, honestly I hope she can manage to cope with it. Some people might say add oil, you can do it... but we are not the ones who feel it, so does she or he really need that? I post a comment on her post, but not even a single minute after that, i found out her second post posting a thanks to her boyfren, appreciate him how he accompany her through phone and etc..

  I faster delete the comment that i just posted. Not because of anything special [have to clarify since all my fren was crazy, some will say i like this girl, some will say i am a light bulb or etc... but honestly, treat you as fren...], but because I know her boyfren can help her for sue, plus i am emo at that particular moments, so better dun post a wrong thing. But i did a stupid move again, haha... i purposely sms her on the next day while her lunch time [guessing her lunch time...] and hope the few sms can help her pass through, since lunch time is the only time a worker can freely sms without scolded by big boss, lol. Well, what i want to clarify here is, look this situation in a different perspective, treat it as something which will make you feel better, that kind of sad feeling i almost have once a month is not something good... find some people who can trust and chat with them. Friends is always there when you ever need help...

  As I mentioned above, fren always there when you need them. Now I am gonna post something which seems conflict with what i state. Yesterday my fren having a video call with my another group of frens, and from there can felt they are happy now. So my fren keep on saying how wonderful it is if I was the one with them now. What come into my mind that particular moment is:"The Law Of IF". People must always satisfied with what you have, no matter good or bad in order to make life simple and having a more happy life. Besides, good or bad can exchange quite fast if you manage to view it from other perspectives. Below is one example for the law which i think by myself:

You wake up in the morning, realize you were late to work. So you faster go prepare everything, but your heart keep telling yourself:"If i didn't watch movie till so late yesterday, i might even not going to rush like hell just like what am i doing now". Finally you done with it, you rush to office and you might scolded by boss, or you arrive at time but not very comfort since you sweats a lot. But did you ever think back, what will happened if you wake up early in that morning, but you will be the one in the car accident which you saw when you rushing to office just now. Life might not be as so "ngam ngam" as i said, and I am not telling you to forget what have you done mistake and find an excuse for it. Besides learning from what have you done wrong, think from others way to make you happy and more satisfied. Time passed cannot be earn back, so learn the lesson and use it on the future but not always lock yourself into it. "If" might sounds good in your mind but when in real time, will it go as smooth as what you think?

  Another thing i want to mention. Call your family, your beloved one when ever you think of them, at least not once amonth to indicate you are caring of them. Life does not have so many 10 years as you wish, don't regret something when you come to it and use "if", as i mentioned "if" is not that "if" as you wish, think about it before you critique my post. Maybe I wrong all, but definitely, i am very sure there is sure something you might learn from it.

  So emo now, and that's why a long post here. Just call me or inform me if you think this post already "hit" your privacy... and a very good morning to all of you. Ohaiyou Gozaimasu...

No comments: