Friday, October 15, 2010

Bored

  I think I should not keep on uploading my internship dairy here, since some company have their own private and confidential stuff. This few days, day pass quite fast. Early in the morning wake up at 0630, fill in water for my intern roommates, then brush teeth, boil water, shower, eat breakfast at home, go site, come back and shower. After do something which is nothing, go to sleep, and this will loop for 6/7 days. What a boring life and routine is it. Of cause, site is not as bored as what you all think, except today.

  My site manager got nothing to let me do today. What will you feel, if you sitting in a cabin, done nothing but others got things to do. Won't you feel useless? So here am I again to think too much. Why site manager does not have any task to give me? Basically i divide my answer to two section:
  1. I done my work till site manager also feel frustrated to see my job. Everything he will ask from others trainee but not me, so is clearly show that others did a better job than me. My heart feel kinda sad and dissapointed with myself.
  2. Totally opposite wo 1., but i know it is impossible. You think I will do all perfectly and done my job so fast till site manager also does not have a task to give me?Impossible~~~ well, think of this song again.
  Well, it seems i think too much again. Off now.

1 comment:

Vincent Goh said...

U think too much la...just do ur job, do it as best as u could or as fast as possible...ur boss sure will appreciate you one day