Monday, October 4, 2010

Intern @ 1

  Today was my first day working,although it is just an internship program, but since yesterday night I can't sleep well. Done a funny thing again, wake up early in the morning just to make sure my housemate can wake up in time. Then waiting for my car pool system till 0820 only start moving... Really don't know how to describe.Ampang is a very jam area, yet you all dare to move slowly, but I cant blam any of you, since i am just the pessenger, no right to ask or ordering right?

  Luckily we all arrive sharp at 0850, but my heart almost stop functioning at that particular moment.Thought all will be alright, till the HR officer proudly tell us, three of us have been selected to follow the program in Johor. Few reasons i hope i won't be the lucky person, because i am a home baby, my noob car is about to start and etc. There is something which make me want to go also, obviously go there can learn more,more practical job and more independent live and etc.

  The officer announce the name and I was the 4th name called. 4 will be the choosen one, three from the choosen one have to go.I am the lucky one, or am I the poor guy? Company ask me to go Johor, stay at their hostel, and work for everyday, Monday till Saturday, with the extra allowance RM300. Really omg this time.

  One thing i learn from today's working, the boss will never appreciate you when you done your work and sitting down there, enjoying your air cond. He or she will rather see you doing something although the thing you are doing you done slowly, or you pretend to do something. So almost everyone today, just pretend they are all busy, including me as well. Of cause at the same time I was thinking should I reject the task assigned or just leave it.

  Honestly, the other two was friend of mine.I am ok to stay with them, maybe I think too much again, but will they prefer to choose others rather than I, going to stay with them. Hope everything will be alright, really hope so. Since the company say all thing is PNC [which i think should be refer to private and confidential], so there will be seldom pictures uploaded regarding my work, but not my hostel. Will take a picture with my phone if i am too free to do that.

  What I learn to do today is how to photocopy. It seems easy, and it really easy,but a lot of knowledge behind it. Like how frequently u need to use side paper, how frequently you will have to add paper again, how to fix the machine from paper jam and etc. Then I also have been told to do some paper searching work, which i personally think can learn something also, but maybe not that much. Thats all for the first day in my intern, maybe this is the only, since when i get to JB, there will no more internet access for me...I must be tough, i must be confidence...I know i can.

1 comment:

Vincent Goh said...

Yes...you think you can, you can...lolx